Lexington Analytics Is Now an Opera Solutions Company
Opera Solutions, an international leader in Big Data analytics with extensive experience in procurement, has acquired Lexington Analytics. This investment by Opera is part of an initiative to expand its procurement intelligence capabilities. As a wholly-owned subsidiary of Opera, Lexington Analytics will continue its mission to provide immediate value to its clients through spend visibility and is extremely pleased to be able to so as part of Opera. For more information about Opera, please visit their
Transforming Procurement Data into Value
Lexington Analytics provides highly-skilled spend analytics services for procurement organizations that want greater savings and more visibility into their spend. Our specialty is delivering immediate value to our clients through rapid data analysis and opportunity assessment for both cross-enterprise spending and commodity-specific spending. Depending on our clients' preference, we will manage the entire spend analysis process, or transfer tools and techniques to them, enabling a steady flow of cost savings and process improvements over time.
Our services may be right for you if —
- you believe that your procurement data is a rich source of untapped savings and are eager to uncover it;
- you want to start extracting value from your data immediately, without a large commitment of resources;
- your ultimate goal is to manage the process within your organization, while leveraging third-party support services as appropriate;
- you want access to the same powerful spend analysis tools that consultants use;
- you want to reap savings on a continuing basis, long after the low-hanging fruit has been harvested.
The Lexington Analytics team has built hundreds of AP level, invoice level, and P.O. level spend cubes representing billions of dollars of baseline spend for clients across a range of industries. We know how to get value from your spend data.